“You need to have the right person at the right place and right time to get the work right and in the right fashion.”
It is estimated that at least 1/3 of business failures are due to poor hiring decisions and inability to attract and retain the right talent.
The work shop involves the best recruiting practices from various industries, latest tools, techniques & strategies used in recruiting to hire and retain the best talent.
By the end of this workshop you will acquire skills with which you can conduct behavior based interviewing, which is a time-tested methodology for improving hiring results.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Appreciate the importance of recruitment and calculate costs associated with bad recruitment.
- Understand all steps followed in an effective recruitment process.
- Analyze requirements and create job and competence map formats.
- Screen and shortlist application to lower short term attrition using motivational and image checkpoints.
- Conduct behavioral and functional Interviews efficiently and effectively.
- Create positive perceptions among candidates about the company.
- Effectively evaluate the candidate on behavior, skill and knowledge.
- Understand the role of non-interview techniques like Group exercises, Role plays, Psychometric tools in evaluating candidates.
- Understand the latest trends and tools in recruitment including usage of Onet, Quan comm. methodology, Threshold Traits Analysis, Behavioral Event Interviewing, Job Element Analysis and Critical Incident Method.
Who should attend?
- HR Executive, Senior HR
- Talent acquisition, Recruitment analyst, Tech recruiter
- Assistant manager HR, Associate Manager HR
- TL-recruitment, Management Trainee
- HR Generalist, HR Business Partner
- Fresher who wants to be a recruiter