Payroll processing can be very complex involving many issues, such as tax calculations, withholding, payments for benefits and garnishments. Any business, large or small, needs to run payroll properly and on time to be in compliance with the local and federal laws. Payroll specialists make sure that paychecks are correct and conform with all laws and regulations—not an easy job with so many details and calculations.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Principals and components of compensation system.
- Basics, indicators and reporting in payroll.
- Understand payroll essentials.
- Creating payroll run.
- Understanding of critical legal system.
Who should attend?
- Experienced and entry-level payroll professionals
- Senior HR, HR Specialist
- Payroll officers, HR managers, HR Admin Manager
- Lead PMS and Talent Management
- Vice President HR, Deputy Manager
- Senior Executive-Com & Ben
- Head HR with more than 5 year's experience