The use of the Assessment Center method to map employee competencies and look for leadership cadres has become increasingly widespread. The validity of the Assessment Center method is indeed relatively high, but this is also determined by the skills of the assessors who carry out this method.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- About skills required as an assessor professional in the assessment center method
- How to carry out the assessor function
- Understand concepts, practices, benefits and issues related to the Assessment Center
- How to conduct observations on behaviors during the Assessment Center training
- How to classify the behavior of observations into competencies according to the assessment criteria
- How to conduct an assessment of the behavior of observations in accordance with the required competency criteria
- How to integrate data about behavior; make conclusions from each of the existing criteria
- How to provide assessment feedback
Who should attend?
- Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Any Manager