Competencies are highly useful in recruitment and selection, performance management and succession planning.
There is a significant relationship between the effective training and guidance provided by the line managers, supervisors and trainers and the levels of employee satisfaction, commitment and motivation.
The learning manager of the organization needs to know how to identify the need of the training, plan and organize the process of training that will be most efficient to meet the requirement. Today's L&D manager faces tough challenges to get buy in, show effectiveness through training metrics.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Learn Competency Iceberg Model for pinpointing skills and traits
- To develop competency maps and behaviorally anchored rating systems to plan structured and scientific training in your organization
- Understand how BARS can be used for valid competency assessment
- Conduct competency based TNA for accurate training scheduling
- Understand how HR Analytics can be used to validate competencies
- Understand KASH and ASK models of competency
- Learn how competency gaps are identified using 360 degree Feedback Technique and Competency Assessment Centers and understand the effectiveness of the same
- Learn how to use Correlation Studies to evaluate training
- Learn how to create an Individual Development Plan and Developmental Calendar
- Learn the key aspects of good design
- Learn how to calculate human capital readiness indices – globally used to measure strategic impact of L&D
- Learn how to create L&D metrics and get management buy in to training
Who should attend?
- L&D Manager, Functional Consultants
- Regional Training Managers
- Senior Trainers, OD Managers
- L&D Principals, L&D Heads
- Training specialists, Freelancers
- Operation Managers, DGM-Training & Development
- CFO, Corporate trainers, senior executive-training
- E-learning Specialist, Lead Trainer & Coach