Are you a passionate learner looking for growth and enhance your expertise in the area of learning and development?
Are you not able to find adequate learning opportunities within your organization to learn and implement learning and development practices?
By learning L&D management, you will be able to develop competency maps and behaviorally anchored rating systems to plan structured and scientific training in your organization. You will also learn how to identify the need of the training, plan and organize the process of training that will be most efficient to meet the requirement.
We believe we can support your learning and growth in the area of L&D. Our globally validated certification, CERTIFIED LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (CLDM), will not only help you master the topics of learning and development but also gives you practical understanding through project work with the support of our project coaches. Even after completion of the certification, you will also get our continuous support through applied learning coaching for 1 year at no extra cost.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Learn Competency Iceberg Model for pinpointing skills and traits
- To develop competency maps and behaviorally anchored rating systems to plan structured and scientific training in your organization
- Understand how BARS can be used for valid competency assessment
- Conduct competency based TNA for accurate training scheduling
- Understand how HR Analytics can be used to validate competencies
- Understand KASH and ASK models of competency
- Learn how competency gaps are identified using 360 degree Feedback Technique and Competency Assessment Centers and understand the effectiveness of the same
- Learn how to use Correlation Studies to evaluate training
- Learn how to create an Individual Development Plan and Developmental Calendar
- Learn the key aspects of good design
- Learn how to calculate human capital readiness indices – globally used to measure strategic impact of L&D
- Learn how to create L&D metrics and get management buy in to training
Who should attend?
- L&D Manager, Functional Consultants
- Regional Training Managers
- Senior Trainers, OD Managers
- L&D Principals, L&D Heads
- Training specialists, Freelancers
- Operation Managers, DGM-Training & Development
- CFO, Corporate trainers, senior executive-training
- E-learning Specialist, Lead Trainer & Coach
Middle Earth HR
is an approved provider with the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
and recognized to offer recertification credits.