Coaching closes the gap between thinking about doing and doing.” – Curly Martin.
Work is constantly evolving. In such conditions, managers are challenged to provide employees with a sense of direction, feedback and guidance to their subordinates.
They need to function as a guide by the side of their juniors and not as a sage on the stage. They need to build key competencies in motivational visioning, enabling skill building, habit change and organizational alignment amongst the people they coach.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
- Understand the basics of coaching, the different phases and approaches to coaching
- Person Centered Therapy Carl Rogers
- Replicate coaching conversations
- Help the coachee identify and set goals
- Understand RSI for Value Analysis
- Conduct a Motivational Interview
- Understand the dynamics and influencers of beliefs
- Prepare a Social Screening Template – 'negativators' and 'motivators'
- Analyze habit loops and dysfunctional habits
- Capture coachee's knowledge and skills through BARS
- Individual Development Plan
- Identify coachee’s Learning Styles with Honey-Mumford Learning Tool
- Manage emotions through empathy
- Understand the relevance of Deep Practice
- Handle defensiveness and deliver feedback
- Reflect on activities through journal documentation
Who should attend?
- Coach, Executive, Team Leaders
- Managers, Assistant Managers, Executive Managers
- Freelancers, Lead Trainer & Coach