“The art of teaching is the art assisting discovering.” - Mark Van Doren
Get the practical platform skills, Lesson design and delivery and classroom leadership skills you need to succeed. Participants not only gain content knowledge and delivery expertise but also create a game plan for achieving measurable impact. Through experiential practice and individual feedback, participants hone their delivery and facilitation skills and discover specific methods of implementation.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Create an effective learning environment and establish leadership and maintain rapport.
- Learn the key elements of an effective courseware and Gagne's nine events of instruction.
- Learn techniques to make lectures interactive, improve memorability and retention.
- List and describe the Sweller’s Cognitive Load theory and write BARS for knowledge & Skill analysis.
- Learn to design a structured content to maximize learner retention through Reigheluth's elaboration theory and mind mapping.
- Learn about different methods teaching, assessment techniques like Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels of assessment, test designing and ways to enhance training transfer.
- Identify problem participants and learn how to handle them as well as handling questions.
Who should attend?
- Training specialists
- Corporate trainers
- Senior executive-training
- e-learning specialist
- Lead Trainer & Coach
- Trainers Freelancers