Are you a passionate learner looking for growth and enhance your expertise in the area of developing E learning programs?
Are you not able to find adequate learning opportunities within your organization to learn and implement E learning Practices?
By learning Instructional designing for e learning, you will be able to learn MM SAM model of Instructional design .You will also be able to learn of the detailed insights of of E learning.
We believe we can support your learning and growth in the area of Instructional design. Our globally validated certification, CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER E LEARNING (IDEL), will not only help you master the topics of Instructional design- E learning but also gives you practical understanding through project work with the support of our project coaches. Even after completion of the certification, you will also get our continuous support through applied learning coaching for 1 year at no extra cost.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understanding how to teach adult learners through Malcolm Knowles' Andragogy
- The process of Instructional Design through the MM- SAM Model
- Understanding the different types of analysis performed
- Listing the steps followed to conduct the analysis for an e-Learning course
- Working with BARS and Setting Terminal Level Objectives
- Designing a Reigeluth
- Developing the Lesson Plan for an e-Learning course
- Scripting a course and Rapid prototyping through Storyboards
- Working with Storyboarding with Articulate Storyline
- Understanding the basics of Screencasting
- Working with Camtasia
- Understanding Motion Graphics
- Understanding the basic functions of an LMS
- Performing tasks such as Uploading the content and adding students to an LMS
- Designing Assignments and Examinations to test the learners
- Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation
- Testing the functionality of the course and identifying gaps and areas for change
- Feedback mechanisms
Who should attend?
- A content writer, Coach
- Team leader, Trainer
- Individual who is new to the e -training function
- Trainer without any formal training in instructional design - elearning
- An individual with an interest in writing engaging storyboards
- An aspiring Instructional Designer for e learning industry
- Lead L&D Manager, L&D Senior Managers, Learning Consultants
Middle Earth HR
is an approved provider with the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
and recognized to offer recertification credits.