Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
Coaching individuals and teams is an exciting new career option to people with a passion to make a difference to people.
Coaching on behavior and Emotional aspects is far more difficult than simple functional coaching and requires a complex set of skills involving Learning & Development, Behavioral analysis and Psychometic testing.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
• Learn the basic psychological techniques of Jung, Freud, Adler and their applicability to organizational behavior
• Learn to use the worlds leading projective test – the thematic apperception test ( TAT ) to understand the psychological profile of a person
• Learn how to check motives of person using the RSI test
• Learn to use the PSI test which analyzes the 16 personality styles of person
• Distinguish between coaching, counseling, mentoring and when and where to use what
• Learn the structure and skills for coaching and counseling
• Understand the different motivators and learning styles • Learn communication skills for effective coaching/counseling
• Know how to make Strategic questions to determine a client’s belief system