Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
In today's competitive market, growth and success is critically dependent on Learning & Development. It is closely linked to the design of quality learning, enabled through the use of technology. Instructional designers play the pivotal role of bringing together these disparate fields - for the benefit of students, instructors, and organizations.
ID is to serve the learning needs and success of learners through effective presentation of content and fostering of interaction. It seeks to ensure that critical concepts are explored through content presentation and learning activities. ID begins with the learner and the learner experience. Quality of course is ensured through ID - covers all the phases of good development.
Many concerns like learning dropout rates, learner resistance, and poor learner performance, lack of objective measurement techniques can be addressed through a structured design process. The resulting benefits - reduced design costs, consistent look and feel, transparency, quality control, Systematic, standardized and assessable.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
• Define and describe instructional design, various Instructional design theories and models Learner styles and learner analysis through Kolb's & honey Mumford model
• Learn Rummer Brache model and Human Performance Model for Requirement Analysis
• List and describe the Bloom's levels, Krathwahls models and write BARS for knowledge & Skill analysis.
• Create learning objectives given sufficient information about the training purpose and audience.
• Learn to design a structured content to maximize learner retention through Reighluth's elaboration theory and mind mappin.
• Describe ARCS model for motivation of learners.
• Design a detailed session plan using Gagne's nine events of instruction
• Develop training AIDS & understand various training methods for different learner styles from Dale's cone.
• Learn to evaluate ID session using Kirkpatrick's 4 level of evaluation
• Get familiarized of the different E-learning tools in the market.
Unique benefits to the participants:
• Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use.
• Learn from the industry experts who have vast experience in all areas of Human Resources.
• Network with other professionals form the same industry.
• Post training support for project work and examination
• The session is designed based on ID content structuring, thus aiming maximum learner retention by focusing on the Best Practice ID model- ADDIE in integration with other ID tools, models & techniques that guarantees real time implementation ease .
Who should attend?
• Team leader
• Individual who is new to the training function
• Trainer without any formal training in instructional design
• A content writer
• An individual with an interest in writing engaging content
• An aspiring Instructional Designer
MODULE 1:Overview of Instructional Design
MODULE 2:ADDIE - Analyze
MODULE 3:ADDIE - Design
MODULE 4:ADDIE - Develop
MODULE 5:ADDIE – Implementation & evaluation
MODULE 6:ADDIE - E-learning tools
|Mumbai||Watson Pharma Pvt Ltd Retail||
Excellent Content Excellent Faculty.
@Sanjay Ghanghaw - DGM HR
|Mumbai||ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services Limited Retail||
Very Intense Theory. Detailed Explanation.
@Geeta Varma - Sr. HR Manager
The Program Is Very Informative And Designed To Meet The Needs Of Adverse Audience. Overall, Am Pleased To Be Part Of This Program.
@Hemang Baraskar - HR Manager
|Mumbai||Jardine Lloyd Thompson Retail||
Informative And Relevant.
@Shiv Kumar - Director- HR
|Hyderabad||Damo Solutions Retail||
Very Good. Covered All Aspects Of Cid.
@Koundinya Adiraju - Global Resource Manager