The current business environment is fast-paced, demanding and constantly evolving. In today’s world, organizations that fail to adjust their learning management practices and solutions often struggle with organizational growth or productivity. Organizations are facing several critical pressures, including huge amount of competencies and huge shift in learning.
Certified Learning and Development Strategist is a collaborative program for Strategic leaders in L&D built around overcoming the above challenges. The program comprises of 1-day certification in Strategic thinking from IIM Indore and a 2-day certification program in Strategic L&D, followed by a half day site seeing at Indore. The program enables networking with top senior L&D Managers of top companies.
Benefits of Certified Learning and Development Strategist Workshop:
- Learn about the process of strategic thinking
- Comprehend Liedtka’s model of strategic thinking
- Know the tools to assess internal capabilities
- Learn about the Competency framework approach
- Understanding the competency iceberg model
- Understanding methodologies and technologies in L&D
- Learn about the motivational approaches to L&D
- Learn about the phases of managing an L&D project
- Understanding the role of a trainer
- Comprehend the traits and competencies of a trainer
- Guidelines for an effective communication strategy in L&D
- Understanding ROI and its benefits in training.
- Understanding the steps in CBA.
- Understanding predictive analytics and its role in HR.
- Know the stages and types of social learning
- Understanding the collaborative learning model
- Learn about the knowledge management
- How to create, use and measure tacit knowledge
Modules that will be covered during the workshop:
Module 1: STRATEGIZE L&D
- Developing Strategic think
- Internal Capabilities Assessm
- Learning Strategy Development
Module 2: OPERATIONALIZE L&D
- Productivity for current role.
- Career progression for future role.
- Human Capital Management
- Methodologies and Technologies.
- Motivational linkage.
Module 3: MONETIZE L&D AND ROI
- Understanding ROI and Benefit Analysis.
- Predictive Modeling.
- Budget planning.
Module 4: ORGANIZE L&D
- Identify and manage L&D needs and projects.
- Selecting and managing trainers
Module 5: ENERGIZE L&D
- Social Learning.
- Tacit knowledge Management.