Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
An effective Certified Strategic CLO program will have a significant impact on both your organization and on the credibility of the L&D profession. They are the ones who get closer to the other senior leaders in your organization to understand what is bothering them and how L&D interventions could help improve the performance of the business. This program would help organizations to blend Top level Strategy makers and their L&D counterparts.
Certified Strategic CLO program would help you understand competency mapping. You would be able to assess competencies using Gilbert model, Training Need Analysis and Assessment centers. You would also learn to design a training program while evaluating the effectiveness of the same. Finally you would learn how to get your Management’s buy-in for the program.
By attending this workshop you’ll be able to:
• Understand Strategic Thinking
• Understand how to Evaluate a Firm’s Internal Capabilities
• Understand Learning Strategy and How to Align It with Business Goals
• Understand Productivity for Current and Future Roles
• Comprehend Human Capital Management
• Know about the Various L&D Technologies
• Understanding ROI, Cost Benefit Analysis, Predictive Analytics and Budget Planning
• Know about Trainer Selection and Management
• Understand Social Learning and Knowledge Management
MODULE 1: Strategize L&D
• Developing Strategic thinking
• Internal Capabilities Assessment
• Learning Strategy Development
MODULE 2: Operationalize L&D
• Productivity for current role.
• Career progression for future role.
• Human Capital Management
• Methodologies and Technologies.
• Motivational linkage.
MODULE 3:Monetize L&D and ROI
• Understanding ROI and Benefit Analysis
• Predictive Modeling
• Budget planning
MODULE 4: Organize L&D
• Identify and manage L&D needs and projects.
• Selecting and managing trainers
• Brief on challenges faced in TM
MODULE 5: Energize L&D
• Social Learning
• Tacit Knowledge Management