Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
Understand the critical tools and techniques available for Small Group Interventions and Human Performance modeling in the organization with a backdrop of organization Development
he key tools of Human & group intervention are part of the evolving science of intra Group Development The course consists of tools and methodologies on group process management, people management tools , Human performance improvement processes , grievance handling, employee negotiations and trust building techniques. At the end of the course participants will be equipped to handling groups better and help build high performance groups and teams where the work
The course is replete with case studies and exercises related to the crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry along with the behavioral skills that are required to maintain balance within small groups.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
• Small Group Interventions and theories on what makes a group successful.
• Role of Action Research Theory in organizations and group processes.
• Components of Group Process COP model and concepts and theories related to each component of group process.
• Introduction and evolution of Human Performance Technology, use of Performance Analysis, Performance Audit in organizations.
• HPT Models and their implementations in the organizational context to organizational problems.
• Employee Management Practices, Grievance handling tools and mechanisms.
• Conversational Intelligence and Guided Listening along with the behavioral skills that are required to maintain rapport with exercises and case studies.
MODULE 1: Group Process Consulting
MODULE 2: HPI Modeling
MODULE 3: Skill for Group Process Consulting