Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is an integral link between the Business Unit (BU) and HR, and is generally the focal point for execution of HR processes to support BU’s operations. One of the pivotal roles in the Next Generation of HR service delivery model is the HR Business Partner. The strategic role in Human Resource management requires broader understanding and long term vision for HR professionals lead strategic initiatives, strategic people and talent development , key corporate change implementation while ensuring that the daily operation runs smoothly. The HRBP requires a complex set of competencies. Do you have the skills to rise to challenge.
By the end of the workshop , the participant will learn:
• HRBP evolution and its functionalities in an organization with traditional HR versus Role of a Business Partner and recent trends
• Role of Business Strategy Mapping and HR mining in strategy mapping and HR mining.
• Financial acumen and financial outcomes relationship with the strategic decisions by a HRBP with different levels of HR strategy implications implemented in an organization.
• Understanding of a HR Business Partner in change management with different models for change used in an organisation.
• The importance of various stakeholders in an organisation with various methods to remove blockages for consulting approaches.
• Different skills for business partnering with its credibility, influential skills.
• Practicality of HRBP skills with like crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry along with the behavioral skills that are required to maintain rapport.
MODULE 1: OVERVIEW OF HRBP
MODULE 2: BUSINESS STRATEGY MAPPING AND HR MINING
MODULE 3: CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
MODULE 4: SKILLS FOR BUSINESS PARTNERING