Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
Today’s corporate growth requires employers to successfully identify policies and procedures that need to be updated for changes in the law or compliance rules. Also there is a requirement to identify policies and procedures that are not followed and find out why. Find out about unwritten practices and whether there are any legal risks associated with those practices.
This program helps to understand what HR Auditing is and what the purpose is. It will help understand the types of HR audit and the documentation process in conducting an audit and complete it. You will learn about different levels of an organization and determining the level of any company. This program also introduces the concept of HR audit benchmarking, industry benchmarking and recent trends.
By the end of this program the participant would be able to:
• Get an overall view of what Change Management and why is it important in an organization.
• To learn how more about the recent trends in Change and statistics?
• Introduction to HR auditing and objectives and challenges
• How to prepare for an Audit and different types of auditing?
• How to Conduct an Audit and process of documentation and models
• Learn the concept of Benchmarking and industry trends
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Preparing for HR audit
Module 3: HR Process Audit
Module 4: Industry Metric Analysis