Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
A dashboard is a visual interface that provides at-a-glance views into key measures relevant to a particular objective or business process. A dashboard is typically graphical in nature, providing visualizations that help focus attention on key trends, comparisons, and exceptions. An Excel dashboard acts as a visual interface which helps users view the measures and metrics relevant in business processes. It relieves users from performing their own analysis. It helps support organized business using meaningful data. Dashboards allow managers to present a high-level overview of their projects. This aids them in quick decision making. Today a good HR dashboard is an invaluable tool for businesses. Able to create a dash board of employee data will be of great significance for an organization.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
• Name cells and ranges
• Make use of logical, statistical and date functions
• Create and format charts
• Make use of filters and slicers
• Use controls on the dashboard using ActiveX and Form controls
• Generate dashboards as outputs
• Understand the relevance of dashboards in HR
• Prepare a sample HR Salary Dashboard