Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
In today’s competitive scenario, strategic management is a necessary part of any organization’s success. Adding the balanced scorecard can allow businesses to see exactly where they are going, and what needs to be changed to meet their long-term goals. It allows managers to better follow and understand not only how their staff is performing, but also how that performance relates to the overall growth of the organization.
The course will help you to diagnose the reasons for the lack of performance in an organization, develop the four perspectives of a balanced scorecard, aspects of performance measurement, understand how balanced scorecard can be used to improve the performance planning process, understand success factors for balanced scorecard implementation. You will also be able to create scorecard based KPIs, leading & lagging indicators for effective performance planning, use strategy maps to build integrated balanced scorecard.
By the end of this program the participant would be able to:
• Understand the organizational performance models and diagnose the reasons for the lack of performance in an organization.
• Understand the balances as a mid level manager(organization, team and individual)
• Learn to develop the four perspectives of a balanced scorecard
• Learn 5 major aspects of performance measurement
• Learn value analysis tools to start on creation of a strategy map
• To understand how balanced scorecard can be used to improve the performance planning process
• To understand how to create scorecard based KPIs, leading & lagging indicators for more effective performance planning
• To develop and use strategy maps to build integrated Balanced scorecards
• Learn the success factors for balanced scorecard implementation
Unique benefits to the participants:
• Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
• Learn from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of learning and development
• Network with other professionals with same background and interest
• Brand yourself as a certified learning and development manager
• Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed
Who should attend?
The course is meant for people who are involved at the strategic level of an organization and who are involved in the planning and execution of the various key strategies of an organization. It is designed to cater to those professionals who are/will be involved in the process of organization development, who might not possess a valid certification of their proficiency in organization development.
You may reach us at 9010714682
MODULE 1 : UNDERSTANDING BSc
MODULE 2 : STRATEGIC PLANNING
MODULE 3 : STRATEGY MAP
MODULE 4 : CREATION OF BSc
MODULE 5 : CASCADING