Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
This Certified OD Analyst program helps you to identify the needs of an organization and its people. It will provide guidance in formulating and implementing practices which are best suited to the changing needs of the organization. In addition it will provide the knowledge of underlying principles and theories of Organization Development and to build capability across a full range of OD competencies.
Middle Earth HR is proud to bring to you their globally recognized program Certified Organizational Development Analyst. Winning starts with beginning. So in order to win and keep up with the pace of the growing market trends one has to upgrade his/her skills. We, at Middle Earth Consultants, understand your requirements and assure you that after attending our program you will have an edge over others.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
• Understanding key models of OD like 6 box model, MEHR-CAMI model of change management
• Understand success stories of OD in some of top Indian and global companies
• Understanding importance of strategic tools like Porter’s five forces Model, Value Discipline
• Organizational Diagnosis, using Malcolm Baldrige Award criteria the EQFM model
• Diagnosis of HR processes, people & indicators using the models to plan successful HR change interventions for HR process up gradation
Unique benefits to the participants:
• Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
• Learn from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of Organizational development
• Network with other professionals with same background and interest
• Brand yourself as a certified Organizational Development Analyst
• Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
• Candidates have access to contact the instructors for doubts and clarifications via phone and email.
Who should attend?
• The course can be attended by HR professionals, OD practitioners, HR consultants & trainers, faculties in management institutions and anyone who is interested in the field of OD.
MODULE 1: Understanding OD Fundamentals
MODULE 2: Creating Internal Alignments
MODULE 3: Diagnosing Outer Aspects
|Mumbai||Bbraun Medical India Pvt Ltd. Retail||
Very Good,Got Insight Of The Od And Have To Implement In One'S Own Organization.
@Dolphy Goveas - Head ?HR & Admin
|Mumbai||Behr India Ltd Retail||
The Content Of The Programme Has Been Built Good With The Topics Which Are Very Appealing.
@Sushil Dekate - Dy General Manager-HR
Very Good ,Gave A Clear Idea On Concepts Related Organisation Diagnosis And Hr Processes.
@Manisha M Sharma - Group Manager - Training & Development
|Mumbai||Mersk & Co Retail||
@Bijendra Vatts - HR Business Partner
|Mumbai||Jamal Al Ghurair Group Retail||
Useful And Structural Information Or Od ,Strategy ,Diagnosis,Mb/Pcmm
@Sunil Deo - HR And Recruitment Manager