Please note: The information will be 100% confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
|For Short Term Courses||For Long Term Courses|
HR Analytics is the latest trend in the field of human resource.The goal of human resources analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently. It is known that those HR organizations that collect effectiveness data are more likely to be strategic partners. This finding suggests that if HR wants to play a strategic role in organizations, it needs to develop its ability to measure how human capital decisions affect the business and how business decisions affect human capital.
This programme helps the HR Professionals in identifying those key aspects of their employee data which should be measured and analysed in order to meet the organisations overall goals. By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to identify and work with different metrics. They will also understand the nuances of reporting and analysing the data gathered with the help of metrics.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
• Understand the origin and evolution of HR Analytics
• Understand the benefits of implementing Human Resource Analytics
• Identify the key strategic themes on the basis of the organisations value discipline, values and culture
• Implement the HR aspect of the balanced score card
• Understand the relationship that critical outcomes of an organisation has with different lag and lead indicators
• Identify and use the different lead indicators in their organisation
• Learn how to report using an HR dashboard
• Learn how to apply trend analysis and predictive analytics tool like regression and correlation on the gathered data
• Understand the importance of benchmarking
Who should attend?
• HR professionals who want to ensure that measurement of HR is aligned with organisational priorities
• Managers of different levels who want to use metrics and measures to maximise return on the skills and abilities of their people
• HR consultants working with client organisations to develop measures of HR effectiveness and impact.
MODULE 1- INRODUCTION
MODULE 2- IDENTIFICATION
MODULE 3- QUANTIFICATION
Module 4 – ANALYSIS
MODULE 5 – REPORTING
Very good and broad data on th HR analytics
@Sathyabama R - Manager
|Bangalore||Kilmist Infotech Pvt Ltd Retail||
Good learning , new exposure so was a great experience. Excellent Trainer!!!
@Anuka Ravichandar - Asst Manager
|Bangalore||Collabera Solutions Retail||
It was good and should be very useful
@R Suman Arunagiri--no Payment - Sr Manager
|Bangalore||Perfexion IT Retail||
Wonderful. Very insightful indeed
@Mahesh Kiran P - Director-Talent Management
Highly useful content
@Pankaj Gulati - CPO