Management of talent in the workplace is a matter of central concern to all managers and not only to HR professionals. Therefore, all managers, irrespective of their functional areas, are called on to solve problems that involve significant Talent Management issues. Basic knowledge and better understanding of Talent Management would help them in solving such problems.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Learn how to develop and implement Talent Management Strategies in your own organization
- Recognize how to build a brand for your organization as an employer of choice
- Identify how to influence Senior Leaders and gain buy-in for support, resources and accountability
- Leverage the talent in your organization by managing performance, developing a talent pipeline and building a pool for future successors
- Lead your organization to build an aligned talent management strategy and implementation plan
Who should attend?
- Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Training and Development Professionals
- OD Professionals
- Any Manager