Chief Executive Officer
Middle Earth HR
There has been a change in the structure of Middle Earth lately. As a significant milestone we have also recently touched the magic figure of 100 People (50- full time and 50- franchisee, Part time Faculty and interns)
The Old mission has been modified – The new mission statement reads – “Practical Joyful learning in People Management”. The key values are now four– Learn, Innovate, Celebrate and Transcend.
The company has been converted to a matrix structure. There will be four major business units.
- HR certification Business – This business is primarily co-branded under the name of our global research center (Carlton Advanced Management Institute). This will be focusing on Running HRM Public workshops and successfully running a calendar of programs in the current locations – India ( 6 cities ) , Pakistan ( 2 cities ) , UAE, Egypt , Philippines as well as up and coming locations in Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Malaysia, South Africa, Hong Kong . We are currently running the largest workshop calendar in HRM in Asia and we are anticipating a rapid growth of more 50% year on year for the next couple of years.
- Long term Educational Business – This business is co-branded under the name of World HR boardwhich has also been set up as a LCC company in Dubai World Central a premium business address in Dubai focusing on long term executive education. We are looking at cobranded programs with global premier education institutes, we currently have a tie up with Egyptian Banking Institute (Cairo) and SP Jain ( Dubai ) and are finalizing tie ups with one of the UK’s Leading Business School and one of the IIM’s in India … we will be launching 3 new format long term programs and we are thus projecting a 75% year on year growth for the next couple of years.
- The Leadership Certification Business – This is a new business launched in the last 6 months and we are planning to run a series of certification in leadership. We hope to grow rapidly where we can duplicate the HR certification business over the next 18 months.
- In company business – Here we are planning on developing key relationships with 10-15 clients in each of major locations over the next 1 year.
Parallely we are focusing on creating separate support units in Finance and Admin, HR, IT, Digital Marketing, Product and Alumni. The heads of each of the support units and Business Units are given below .As a part of this we have recruited a set of senior people to head each of the businesses.
A quick introduction of MEHR team:
Board of advisers remains the same for the last 16 years – Nitin Sanker , Nandita Asthana (Co founder of Middle Earth , International trainer , Featured in India’s top change leaders , Head of Inner Courtyard ) , Dr Aveena Gudapati (Former Faculty with Georgetown University and founder of a large E-learning company which was bought over by Satyam and a Venture capitalist )
The Active team would be
- Mr. Shuvam Das heads the In Company services and Leadership Certifications. Also heads support units in Branding and IT.
- Mr. Vara Prasad –Heads the CAMI – HR BU , also manages all franchising relationships
- Ms. Haripriya –Heads Training Operations & Faculty Management for CAMI – HR .Also manages Support unit in Product Development and Alumni relationships.
- Ms.Srividya – Heads the BU for World HR Board and manages internal HR for Middle Earth
- Mr. Moulali Khan – Heads Finance & Admin for Middle Earth
Mr. Shuvam Das brings extensive cross industry and cross functional experience in training and L&D, Product Management, Sales, Operations and Communications. He is an alumnus of IIM Calcutta and the prestigious Pusa Institute of Hotel Management. He Carries 24 years of experience including as Regional head of Hindustan Times, Country Head and L&D with Uninor group and State head for NIS. A senior global trainer himself has done training across the world for the last seven years. He has also been a Senior Strategic Consultant with various organizations.
He holds the position of BU head for In-company training, BU for CAMI Leadership and Support head for IT and Company Branding.
Mr. Varaprasad brings along experience as business training leader with a Master Diploma in Training along with a technical background and work experience of more than two decades working with MNC’s and also from running successful businesses as an entrepreneur. He is also a Freelance Strategic Consultant and Corporate trainer for AIP-ICRISAT & Ananda Green Mantra Pvt Ltd. Has close to 24 years of experience including Business Development, Channel management with Modi Xerox at a senior level. Director country head with a large global recruitment firm. He has been a senior global trainer for the last 10 years. As an entrepreneur he has successfully set up two companies, one in the space of training, one in the space of training and the other in food logistics (food and hospitality business). Has an engineering qualification.
Vara Prasad would be BU head for CAMI HR certifications and also franchising for the CAMI HR.
Ms. Haripriya has over 16 years of rich experience spanning Consulting, Training, Assessment and core Human Resources with Dell, C-DAC, Amazon, Cognizant, Iridium Interactive and GE Capital.
Having designed, developed and implemented various leadership programs (Mid level to senior level). Haripriya strives to improve quality of training at all phases. Spearheaded and managed various projects in Learning and Development to improve employee motivation / engagement levels and also increase in Cross cultural moves and promotions. Co-Designed and conducted Team Effectiveness Workshops for Business Teams and New Leader Assimilation. She has been a core level trainer for the specified companies. She has a Masters Degree in Finance from SIMS Pune and is a Certified 6 Sigma Green Belt and Fellowship from World HR Board.
Haripriya would manage the Quality and Training operations. Also, responsible for Faculty Management, Faculty Development and New regional initiatives for CAMI HR plus Support Head of Alumina Relations and Product Development.
Ms. Srividya Possesses 16 plus years of demonstrated performance and ability to provide HR consultation to business organizations on HR issues including Employee Relations, Compensation, HR policy designing, Performance & Talent Management. She is also a visiting faculty to business schools like St.Pious Business School, Institute Public Enterprise & Institute of Management Technology.
She holds a Masters Degree in HR from SIMS Pune and is a Licentiate of World HR Board.
She continues to be the BU Head of World HR Board and Support Head of Human Resource and L&D . She has been with us for the last year and contributed to the organization in multiple ways
Mr. Moulali Khan has close to 10 years of demonstrated experience in Finance, Accounts and Admin. He holds an MBA in Finance, MPhil in Finance and a National level ranker in ICWA inter and is in the process of completing his CA. He has a stint of over 6 years with MEHR and has grown to occupy a key position.
I am positive that the new team would add a lot of value with enthusiasm and contribution will help build a mutually beneficial and long lasting association.
Welcome aboard …
Link to website